Mission Statement & Beliefs
The mission of Farragut
provide a learning environment, which offers each child, within a caring and
cooperative atmosphere, the opportunity to develop individual intellectual,
physical and social abilities, and to enable him/her to become a productive and
responsible member of the community.
Inherent in this mission is the belief that all students,
regardless of individual differences, can learn; that schools make a
difference, and that teacher and parents who are committed to this belief
provide for the most successful learning experiences.
- We believe that all students should be engaged in meaningful
- We are committed to promoting a calm, nurturing, safe
school-wide learning environment.
- We believe that reading is critical to learning in all other
subjects and is the foundation for lifelong education.
- Our educational program strives to be balanced and adheres
to the California State Standards and Frameworks.
- We believe that parental involvement and support in a
child’s life is essential for each individual’s success.
- We value a community where all people are responsible for
themselves and respectful of each other.
- We believe that a team achieves greatness.
- We value hard work, self-reflection, and personal growth.